Friday, June 8, 2012

Coldplay - How You See The World

Boy: So what now?

Me: You can't expect me to accept you back in my life. It's been five years, you can't just expect it'll be okay.

Boy: But I'm here now, that's all that matters, right?

Me: Look, maybe if ni 2/3/4 years ago, I'd accept you back in my life. Because back then, it was different. I won't stay just because I still have feelings because if I did, I'd still be with my ex.

Boy: What do you mean?

Me: *Sigh* We're not seventeen anymore. Relationship can't just depend on feelings; it needs trust, commitment, loyalty. All of the things that you're lacking of since the first day we met. I loved you, so much  back then. I fucking loved you. You fucked with my feelings. You treated me like a princess when we were together and then you confessed your feelings to me. I asked you to give me a week. And you know what happened after that? After a fucking week, I decided to accept you. And you know what the heck happened after that? You told me that the girl that you asked to be your girlfriend about two weeks ago finally accepted you. How the fuck did you expect me to feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment