Sunday, August 26, 2012

Knock you down.

Dear you,

After today's event, I realized how lucky I am to be out of the relationship. I saw how you treated your current girlfriend in front of our friends and to be honest, you don't even deserve the girl that you're holding now in your arms. You're still the jerk that I knew three years ago. I can't believe after all of these years, you haven't changed. Even a bit. You are still a boy. You made unnecessary jokes in front of your girlfriend in front of me and the girl you were cheating on with while you were with me.

I realized you will never be capable to be a man. I thought after few years, you'd mature into this man that you've sworn you'll be but what I saw just now was a boy who's still lost. You complained about your girlfriend to me back then but after seeing how you treated us infront of her, I now know why she acted the way she did.

If you can't take care of a girl's heart, just try not to break it. You're twenty-two, not eighteen. Maybe back then, you could use 'not matured' as an excuse but what's your excuse now?

Sincerely,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment